· By Najwa Khan
Tropical Protein Breakfast Parfait Recipe
Author: Noelle Khan
Tropical Protein Breakfast Parfait
On a busy weekday morning it’s easy to knock aside the first meal of the day when your to-do list is already jam-packed with meetings, gym sessions or happy hours. With an overloaded schedule you might be tempted to skip out on the first meal of the day completely or even worse – opt for a processed protein bar or a bowl of breakfast cereal loaded with cheap ingredients. Do your brain, gut and energy levels a major favor by assembling yourself a quickly and easy protein packed breakfast. With a serving of healthy fats, creamy Greek yogurt, and carbs, this tropical parfait is guaranteed to keep you full, satisfied and energized until lunch. Best of all, it only takes a few minutes to assemble!
Makes 1 Serving
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp vanilla pea protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 medium sized mango or 150 grams diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple or 83 grams diced
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 servings or 52 grams of Dalci Lemon Coconut Blondie
- In a small bowl combine the plain Greek yogurt, vanilla pea protein powder and Ceylon cinnamon. Mix until smooth
- In a separate bowl, crumble up the Dalci Lemon Coconut Blondie
- To assemble, add in a layer of the crumbled blondie followed by fresh mango and pineapple chunks, shredded coconut and yogurt. Repeat until you’ve used up all of the ingredients. Enjoy immediately!