· By Lisa Carson
Lemon Coconut Crunch Icebox Cake
Thick, crisp n' creamy. This iced lemon coconut crunch icebox cake is not messing around!
- 8 Lemon Coconut Blondies
- 1 tub of coconut whipped topping
- 1/2 cup granola
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Defrost the tub of whipped topping.
- Place a layer of the blondies in the bottom of the pan and mash together to create a uniform layer on the bottom.
- Add a layer of the whipped topping and sprinkle with granola. Repeat 3 times.
- Freeze overnight and use the flaps of the parchment paper to help loosen the cake from the pan when ready to serve. Cut into slices and enjoy!